Here at Boost, we offer digital transfers for selected Conference Bags and these are used for branding fabrics and are printed on transfer paper using a digital printing machine then heat pressed onto your bags.
• Cost effective method for producing spot colour or full colour transfers onto bags.
• Crisp, clear artwork reproduction is possible even on textured fabrics such as calico and jute materials.
• This type of print offers a matt finish and will not crack or fade under normal circumstances.
• We can also print variable data including individual names.
• Only one set up charge is required irrespective of the number of print colours.
• Only approximate PMS colours can be reproduced (not exact).
• Some colours cannot be reproduced including metallic silver and gold. For most logos this is very suitable.
• Were not fussy but just to let your know a thin, clear line of glue can sometimes be seen around the edges of the image.
• More expensive than offset transfers.
Your Artwork Requirements
• Artwork can be supplied in either vector (EPS) or bitmap format.
Happy Printing – Australia wide delivery including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Cairns, Canberra Hobart.